Try a cooking class geared towards young chefs-in-training.
These themed classes start with a nutrition game or activity followed by hands-on cooking lessons with recipes made just for their age group. Each student will receive an activity packet including recipes they can make again and again.
Come join us and have some FUN!
In these classes, kids will learn how to create colorful, fun, and nutritious meals all while learning new kitchen skills. Classes are whole foods based and have an educational component that relates to the recipes.
We offer 28 different themed classes to keep your child excited about exploring new foods and recipes. Reach out to learn more about each topic.
- Heart Healthy Valentine's Day Class
- Yummy Munchies
- Healthy Snacks Class
- Think and Eat Green Class
- All About Sugar Class
- Eat Your Colors - Stir Fry Class
- Have a Souper Day Class
- Savory Sandwiches Class
- What's So Great About Eggs Class
- Thanksgiving Holiday Class
- Healthy Traditional Holiday Meal Class
- Growing and Cooking with Herbs Class
- Make Your Own Pizza Class
- Meatless Mania Vegetarian Cooking Class
- No Sugar Halloween Party Cooking Class
- Taste of the Sea Cooking Class
- Healthy Food Gift Jars - Cooking Class
- Mama Mia! Thatsa Pasta!
- Healthy Desserts for One
- Egg-Cellent Easter Cooking Class
- Healthy Happy Pets Cooking Class
- Healthy Meals Bootcamp
- Protein Power!
- Pro and Prebiotics
- Healthy Start Breakfast Class
- Mystery Box Class
- Gluten-Free Eating
- Healthy Baking Class